AHL and GlobalVetLink (EquusLink)
AHL has just finished participating in a trial with CFIA and GlobalVetLink (EquusLink), and was the pilot laboratory in Canada for this exciting new service. We thank the CFIA for taking up this initiative.
Advantages of this product include:
- Faster form completion
- Streamlined submission to the lab.
- No more issues with missing information - information can be updated immediately by the veterinarian if an omission is accidentally made.
- Streamlined transmission of test results to CFIA.
- Embedded color photographs of horses rather than hand drawings
- Electronic reporting of results.
- All results stored for immediate retrieval and immediate use (no more mailing results)
We have found this tool to be beneficial in streamlining EIA submissions, and we look forward to bring this solution to our clients! Traditional EIA submission forms will of course still be accepted.
(519) 824-4120 ext. 54530