Admission Requirements

Ontario Students
Quebec Students
All Other Provinces

Transferring into the HK program - In course students wanting to transfer into HK need to provide an Undergraduate Schedule of Studies Change Request form to Anne Lovett-Hutchinson ( before the end of the Winter semester.

All decisions regarding transfer will be made by the end of June.

For further information about HK transfer refer to the Undergraduate Calendar.

General Admission Information: Please refer to the University of Guelph - Admissions