MSc Semester 2
- UNIV*7510*01 Active Full-time Registration or UNIV*7520*01 Active Part-time Registration
- UNIV*7500*01 Research/Writing
Write Thesis Proposal --> end product from IBIO*6630
- Advisory Committee Appointment and Degree Program Form must be completed by the 20th class day of your 2nd semester. The forms must be filled out, signed by you, your Advisor, your Co-advisor (if applicable), and returned to the Graduate Program Assistant. Failure to submit either form will result in a block on registration for the upcoming semester
- If you want to have an non-University of Guelph faculty member on your advisory committee and/or as a co-advisor, your advisor will have to fill in an Graduate Faculty Nomination form, and submit it together with a recent CV to the Graduate Program Assistant. This will then be evaluated by the Graduate Studies Committee, who will make a recommendation for the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- Schedule your 1st advisory committee meeting: defend your thesis proposal and have the advisory committee members sign the MSc Research Proposal Form
- Provisional students: