PhD Semester 2
- UNIV*7510*01 Active Full-time Registration or UNIV*7520*01 Active Part-time Registration
- UNIV*7500*01 Research/Writing
- Complete a Graduate Student Progress Report for Semester 1
- Write thesis proposal
- end product from IBIO*6630 (if course was taken)
- You will be required to submit an Advisory Committee Appointment and Degree Program Form by the 20th class day of your 2nd semester. The form must be signed by you, your Advisor, your Co-advisor (if applicable), and returned to the Graduate Program Assistant. Your registration for semester 3 will be blocked if you fail to submit either part of the form.
- If you want to have an non-University of Guelph faculty member on your advisory committee and/or as a co-advisor, your advisor will have to fill in an Graduate Faculty Nomination form, and submit it together with a recent CV to the Graduate Program Assistant. This will then be evaluated by the Graduate Studies Committee, who will make a recommendation for the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- Schedule first Advisory Committee Meeting
- Defend your thesis proposal and have Advisory Committee members sign PhD Research Proposal Form
|IB- PhD Research Proposal Form.pdf||54.77 KB|