Get Involved | Alumni and Friends
There are many ways for you to give back and help inspire future leaders for a sustainable world.
Lang students are committed to tackling the world's biggest social and economic challenges. By giving your time and expertise to our students you will help inspire them to be their best.
Impart your wisdom
Share your wisdom and advice to help guide the next generation of business leaders.
- Guest lecturing in one of our undergraduate courses, which span multiple disciplines, or volunteer as a panellist for a course or student club event
- Add your name as a potential speaker in our Guest Lecture List by emailing Patrick Cook, Alumni Advancement Manager
- Mentor a student through our 10 Thousand Coffee's network, powered by the Business Career Development Centre.
- Ten Thousand Coffees is a virtual platform that helps our alumni and students connect for mentorship purposes. When setting up your online profile, you choose your goals and interests - this could include connecting with students and/or fellow alumni. For more information and to join the U of G business cafe platform, contact Mary-Anne Moroz, Manager of the Business Career Development Centre
- Network with our alumni and students at an upcoming alumni event, including our annual Gryphons on Bay Street in Toronto.
- Request to be involved in one of our advisory boards to help guide student learning
- Be a judge at one of our many case competitions, like our capstone management course or the Great Ethical Dilemma Case Competition.
- Volunteer or join us at our annual Alumni & Reunion Week to engage with fellow U of G alumni and strengthen our Gryphon Community.
Help guide the next generation of business leaders at Lang
There are plenty of ways for your organization to connect and mentor the next generation of driven and sustainably-minded business leaders at the Lang School.
Engage with Lang students by:
- Hiring a co-op student to help on your next project or hire a recent graduate
- Hire a student consultant through the Wood Centre’s Business Consulting Course
- Sponsor a case competition, capstone project or community engagement projects