Managing Me is a workload/time management program that helps individuals do more with less, execute on strategic priorities, and stay engaged by raising the bar in how they plan, focus, organize and manage expectations.
- Doing the Priority Map exercise to manage priorities and deadlines off of the back burner, on to the front burner more often
- Best practices of prioritizing and planning in a highly reactive environment
- Reducing the distraction of low priority tangents and interruptions
- Making Email work for us, not against us
- Organizing our tasks, follow-ups and other information to make smart choices, stay in control and prevent things from slipping through the cracks
- Staying engaged and energized through work life balance and self development.
Instructor: Doug Heidebrecht, Sun Mountain Self Management
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel no later than 5 days in advance to ensure we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
||September 21st, 2018 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM