Harnessing Team Power - Part 1
Date and Time
In this experiential course, leaders will learn how to engage their teams in collaborative, creative problem solving and decision making. This course is for individuals in a management position and consists of two half-day workshops.
Part 1– Understanding Team Dynamics and the Role of the Leader
- Recognize characteristics of highly effective teams and learn to assess the team’s performance
- Understand the difference between a group and a team
- Learn how you can encourage behaviors that help a team and reduce the behaviors that hinder a team’s ability to accomplish its goals
- Understand the important contribution that “how” the team gets its work done impacts team dynamics
- Practice reaching consensus
- Recognize the stages of team development and the leadership behaviors to use at each stage
Instructor: Linda Lehtonen, Lehtonen Management Consulting
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel no later than 5 days in advance to ensure we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.