Stress Less for Tests
Date and Time
This 2 session program meets twice a week, on both Tuesday and Thursday.
The FALL 2018 program meets from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in Room 332, University Centre, University of Guelph (find this location...)
- Part One on Tuesday, November 27
- Part Two on Thursday, November 29
A minimum of 6 people is required for this program.
This two part workshop provides information and practical strategies to decrease test anxiety while in class, studying, before the exam, and during the exam. Skills development is emphasized in class and daily practice is very strongly recommended.
YOU WILL LEARN :
- self-regulation strategies to calm down and focus before and during an exam
- how to use your mind/body to enhance exam performance
- what to do when your mind goes blank
- curbing worry and destructive self talk
- imagery and mental preparation
plus a tips from dietitian Lindzie O'Reilly on :
- the best times to eat to optimize your focus, energy and metabolism
- the ideal balance of food choices to feel satisfied and energized
- the connections between food choices and stress
Part of this program is experiential, which makes it hard for you to get the full sense of its possibilities from simply reading a program description.
Learn more and register: http://www.selfregulationskills.ca/programs/stress-less-for-tests/