In this session you will develop your understanding and application of the 3 core practices of GOAL 2.0 – CONNECT, ADAPT and ALIGN.
We will focus on the development and practice of the following skills:
- Engaging employees in two-way conversations that demonstrates empathy and respect
- Helping employees adjust to emerging needs and priorities in a way that supports and builds their resilience
- Enabling continuous improvement and innovation by engaging a growth mindset
- Supporting the employee's development through generating insights and identifying growth opportunities
- Communicating your unit/department/College's strategic priorities and plans in a way that helps employees to see the important role their contributions make
- Identifying and leveraging an employee's strengths in a way that fosters their engagement, productivity, and well-being