U of G, Let’s Talk: A Conversation on our Journey to Creating a Thriving Workforce
Date and Time
Peter Clark Hall, University Centre
On Tuesday, January 28, you're invited to "U of G, Let's Talk" a presentation and panel discussion about the University's progress in creating a healthy workplace. Learn what we have accomplished together so far and what we plan to achieve next to enhance the psychological health and safety of all employees.
In a panel discussion led by President Franco Vaccarino, University leaders share their successes, challenges and aspirations when it comes to workplace wellness and creating a thriving culture.
Featured panel members include:
- Host: Dr. Franco Vaccarino, President and Vice-Chancellor
- Gwen Chapman, Dean, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Steve Nyman, Director, Maintenance and Energy, Physical Resources
- Indira Naidoo-Harris, Associate Vice-President Diversity and Human Rights
- Irene Thompson, Director, Student Housing Services
- Alison Burnett, Director, Student Wellness Services
This event will be recorded for those unable to attend in-person. View the live-stream link from your computer.