CANCELLED- Stress Eating Workshop
Date and Time
Alexander Hall, room 168
Is going to the refrigerator your #1 stress management strategy? Many physiological and emotional stress factors push us to eat... even when we're not hungry! But WHY?
This workshop provides information about these stress factors, emphasizing the biofeedback and stress management strategies that can help.
Although there is no quick fix, this workshop provides information and stress management strategies to help you take the first step.
YOU WILL LEARN :
- the many stress pathways that have a big impact on our eating behaviour
- stress management approaches to decrease emotional eating
- 4 emotion calming strategies
- biofeedback for emotional self-calming
- whether willpower is part of the equation