CANCELLED- Sun Life Lunch & Learn: Bridge the Gap Between your Health and Finances
Date and Time
This is the right program for … those who want to control their expenses and learn the principles of sound money management. You may register for a single session or the complete series.
Mortgage, food, utilities, transportation, child care, medical expenses… The list of monthly bills continues to grow and the costs add up quickly. What would you do if you suddenly became sick and were unable to work?
Attend the ‘Planning for a healthy financial future’ seminar to learn how to protect what’s important to you and maintain your financial obligations during a health crisis, so you can focus on getting better. This seminar will explain:
- Financial considerations while in good health
- Covering costs of long term care
- Health care coverage in Canada
- The financial impact of suffering from a disability or critical illness
- Considerations for coverage beyond your group plan
- How to protect yourself financially
Instructor: Kevin Bewick, Certified Financial Planner, Workplace Solutions, Sun Life Financial
Please cancel no later than 2 days in advance to ensure we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.