Understanding our Values and Guiding our Actions Workshop
Date and Time
Virtual- Link will be shared with registered participants
Values to refer to activities that give our lives meaning. Values are not goals in that we never “accomplish” a value. Instead, values are like a compass–they help us make choices based on the directions in which we want our lives to go. When we align our values with our goals and behaviours we work towards achieving wellness.
Join this interactive workshop that is rooted in the principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to increase self-awareness of our values, understand the impact our values have on our wellness, and how our values guide our decisions.
- Develop a common understanding of what core values are.
- Discuss what impacts employee wellness.
- Increase self-awareness of our own core values.
- Foster an understanding of psychological flexibility and its benefits.
- Identify proactive actions to achieve our wellness goals.
Facilitator: Isidora Nezic, MSW, RSW, Wellness@Work Advisor, HR