Making Every Meeting Matter-Designing Effective, Inclusive and Enjoyable Meetings
Date and Time
For Faculty and Staff
Hosted a meeting recently that did not go as planned? Walked away from a meeting unsure of what the key takeaways were? Join this interactive session to explore how you can use a consistent strategy, tools, and processes for managing effective meetings. Learn the “secret sauce” to creating an effective meeting agenda, become more efficient to respect everyone’s investment of time, and discover online tools to make your meetings more engaging in a virtual working world. Whether you lead meetings regularly or occasionally, it is important to be prepared to get the most out of it.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Explore the unique differences between facilitating vs. chairing a meeting.
- Gain a better understanding of how to structure an effective meeting agenda and make the most of everyone’s investment of time.
- Learn best practices to consider before, during and after meetings.
- Discuss common challenges or barriers to effective meetings.
- Discover virtual tools to assist with creating engaging online meetings.
Facilitator: Sarah Schoeffel, M.Ed. Human Development, Learning and Culture, Wellness@Work Advisor, HR