College of Business and Economics announces new Notable Alumni
The College of Business and Economics recently unveiled five new faces on its Notable Alumni roster, adding new stories of business and economics alumni who are leaders in their fields. These alumni include industry leaders, a professional athlete and a distinguished researcher, all of whom exemplify the values of the University of Guelph in their respective roles. See below for a complete list.
- Reid Coolsaet: One of North America's top marathoners
- Earl Ellis: Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer of Best Buy
- Paul Redman: Chief Economist and Head of Research at the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- John Walker: Former Dean of Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, George Brown College
- Judy Zaichkowsky: Professor of Marketing, Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University
The first phase of the Notable Alumni project was launched in October 2015. All alumni are selected via committee based on a number of criteria including professional success, influence and impact on industry and community, external recognition through awards and honours, and commitment to bettering society.
Know alumni who should be featured? Please email us at email@example.com with their name and bio.