Job Expo - Student Information
Looking for a summer, part-time or full-time position?
Don't miss the Lang Commerce Job Expo which will be held in person in 2023!
DATE: Wednesday, January 25th, 2023
TIME: 1 - 4 PM
PLACE: Peter Clark Hall, Lower Level, University Centre
REGISTRATION LINK: (Open in mid-January)
Open to all BComm students.
Please view this link for the employer list. Check often, as it is updated frequently with new employers.
Student Workshop Prior to the Job Expo
Thursday, January 19th
11:30 - 12:30 PM Virtual
Watch for linfo/reg link via the Business Career Development Centre.
The workshop will cover:
- How to approach employers – strategies to make the most of the time and target your preferred employers
- What to say about yourself – Elevator pitch
- Great questions to ask – being prepared to have meaningful conversations
- Post event follow-up – best practices to build your network and lay the groundwork to keep the conversation going
Notes & Suggestions:
- Please take the time to research employers prior.
- Have your updated resumes ready!
- Keep in mind that some employers may hire on-the-spot.
- Dress appropriately...dress for success!
- Even if you are not looking for a position this year, we encourage you to network with employers. Find out about future opportunities! Get recognized!
Job Expo Photos:
UPDATE YOUR RESUME!
The Job Expo only takes place once a year, don't miss this fantastic opportunity!!
Questions about the Job Expo?
Email Lisa Fodor, HFTM Logistics Coordinator.