Leadership Matters Webinar
Date and Time
In collaboration with the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph presents Leading Through Crisis, a webinar series for organizational leaders in the profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Join the free, 60-minute weekly webinars, for analyses, tips and tools to help guide businesses through these turbulent times. The series will cover topics relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the global economy.
Each week, experts from the business community and the Lang School will provide relevant, thought-provoking insights for professionals and executives. Attendees will have the ability to post questions to the panellists during each webinar.
The free, 60-minute webinars are listed below:
- April 23rd – 1:30pm (EST): Leadership Matters, featuring Julia Christensen Hughes, former dean of the Lang School and Chris Houston, business consultant and founder of Telosity.
- April 30th – 1:30pm (EST): Employee Morale and Coping
- May 7th – 1:30pm (EST): Economic Continuity
- May 14th – 1:30pm (EST): Rebuilding Tourism and Hospitality
- May 21st – 1:30pm (EST): Sustainability Beyond COVID-19