Leading Virtual Meetings to Promote Planning, Productivity and Personal Connections - Part 1
Date and Time
Learning and Development is offering a number of online webinars on a variety of learning topics for employees.
With remote work arrangements in place for many, in-person meetings with teams may not happen for a while. Have no fear! Virtual meetings can be a great tool to capitalize on your team’s “smarts” related to planning and work productivity, and also team “health” by connecting people with each other during this time. Beware of “meeting stew” where all of the issues are put into one big “pot” with little or no results, frustration and further isolation of the team members.
In this two-part session you will identify the key to great virtual meetings, particularly under challenging circumstances, where people look forward to and are energized by the productivity and connection of team meetings.
Please note you are automatically registered in part 2 when you register for part 1. Session dates are April 23rd and 24th.
- Examine the differences between “healthy” versus “smart” organizations as it relates to meetings
- Overcome the myth of “too many meetings”
- Avoid meeting stew to gain clarity
- Categorize types of meetings and frequency: administrative/check in; tactical; strategic; hangouts; developmental
- Tips for virtual meeting best practices
Instructor: Kate Jones, Partner: Live to Learn,
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel no later than 5 days in advance to ensure we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.