Photo journaling: A timely approach to self-reflection
Date and Time
Microsoft Team - Link will shared closer to event.
We all know the benefits of journaling, but what if we simply don’t have enough time in our days to sit down and write? It is often said that a picture is worth 1000 words, so this brief workshop will introduce participants to photo journaling - a minimalistic approach to self-reflection that will declutter your mind! Our experienced facilitators will explore the different approaches to photo journaling and introduce participants to various tools they can use to create their own. This workshop will also explore how photo journaling can improve mindfulness, reduce stress, and be an effective way at practicing gratitude in our daily lives.
Upon the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- List the benefits of photo journaling for self-reflection
- Identify a theme for their own photo journaling practice
- Communicate their thoughts and stories using photos and text
- Carlea Blight, Media Studio Technician
- Lindsey Robinson, Digital Learning Specialist