The Flavours of Canada
Date and Time
The James Beard House, NYC
U of G alumni are invited to the Flavours of Canada celebration at the iconic James Beard House on Wednesday, May 16th.
Hosted by U of G’s Food Laureate, Anita Stewart, the Flavours of Canada Celebration honours the Good Food Innovation award-winning Canadian chefs, who have been selected by a national panel of Judges at Food Day Canada.
Canadian chefs at the event include:
- Maurice Desharnais: Peller Estates Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates Winery, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Anthony Greco: Zest, Fonthill, Ontario, Canada
- Billy Khoo: Fauna Food + Bar, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Jason Parsons: Peller Estates Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates Winery, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Jon Svazas: Fauna Food + Bar, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- James Walt: Araxi, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Rachel Nicholson: Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Join us in celebrating the award-winning chefs and their creative Canadian-inspired dishes, along with senior leadership from the University. Guests can register a table through the Beard House website using promo code: GUELPH