Looking for a summer, part-time or full-time position? Don't miss HFTM's Annual Job Expo!
The School of Hospitality, Food & Tourism Management is hosting the 2020 Job Expo. The HFTM Job Expo connects hundreds of students to over 25 organizations annually. The Expo is intended for organizations offering full-time, part-time and/or summer employment to students at the University of Guelph.
Notes & Suggestions:
- Students do NOT register prior to the Expo, bring your ID card the day of.
- Please take the time to research employers prior.
- Bring your updated resumes and be prepared to complete application forms.
- Student tables are reserved in Peter Clark Hall for this purpose.
- Keep in mind that some employers may hire on the spot.
- Dress appropriately...dress for success!
- Even if you are not looking for a position this year, we encourage you to network with employers.
- Find out about future opportunities! Get recognized! Several employers have generously provided fantastic DRAW PRIZES. Complete a draw ticket upon entry to the Job Expo for a chance to win!
- Visit the Business Career Development Centre booth for a FREE LinkedIn head shot
- Hot chocolate sponsored by Brass Taps!
Job Expo Website Details