Strategic Resiliency and Opportunity Webinar
Date and Time
In collaboration with the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph presents Leading Through Crisis, a webinar series for organizational leaders in the profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Join the free, 60-minute weekly webinars, for analyses, tips and tools to help guide businesses through these turbulent times. The series will cover topics relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the global economy.
The first webinar of the series, titled Strategic Resiliency and Opportunity, will be held on April 16th at 1:30pm (EST) and explores how leaders can adapt their strategies during times of crisis to be more resilient. The webinar will feature entrepreneur and philanthropist, Jim Estill, President and CEO of Danby Appliances and Dr. Felix Arndt, John F. Wood Chair in Entrepreneurship at the Lang School, moderated by Shakiba Shayani, President and CEO, Guelph Chamber of Commerce.
Each week, experts from the business community and the Lang School will provide relevant, thought-provoking insights for professionals and executives. Attendees will have the ability to post questions to the panellists during each webinar.
Register for the free, 60-minute webinars below:
- April 16th – 1:30pm (EST): Strategic Resiliency and Opportunity, featuring Jim Estill, President and CEO of Danby Appliances and Dr. Felix Arndt, John F. Wood Chair in Entrepreneurship | Register now
- April 23rd – 1:30pm (EST): Leadership Matters, featuring Julia Christensen Hughes, former dean of the Lang School and Chris Houston, business consultant and founder of Telosity.
- April 30th – 1:30pm (EST): Employee Morale and Coping
- May 7th – 1:30pm (EST): Economic Continuity
- May 14th – 1:30pm (EST): Rebuilding Tourism and Hospitality
- May 21st – 1:30pm (EST): Sustainability Beyond COVID-19