Be a Wellness@Work Champion
Do you strongly believe in the importance of workplace wellness? Are you enthusiastic about creating a healthy workplace here at the University of Guelph? Would you like to promote health and wellness opportunities to your colleagues?
If so, you would be an excellent Wellness@Work Champion!
What does a Wellness@Work Champion do?
Wellness@Work Champions help us build a culture of health and well-being at U of G. Champions will:
- Connect with and engage U of G faculty and staff within their work unit.
- Communicate with their colleagues about the programs and resources available
- Encourage others to take advantage of those services
- Champion the creation of a healthy workplace culture in their unit
- Help improve the health and well-being of U of G’s faculty and staff.
- Share employee needs and feedback to the Wellness@Work Advisory Committee.
For more information and to express your interest in becoming a Wellness@Work Champion for the upcoming 2017/2018 academic year, please visit https://www.uoguelph.ca/wellnessatwork/wellnesswork-champions. While Wellness@Work Champions can sign-up at anytime, interested Champions are encouraged to sign-up by September 1, 2017.