The Great Wellness@Work Recipe Contest
Do you have a favourite healthy breakfast, main dish/entrée, or dessert recipe that you want to share?
The Wellness@Work Programming Committee is encouraging all employees to submit a healthy recipe for a chance to win one of three prizes, including:
- $50 gift card from Hospitality Services
- A free 30 minute Q&A with a Registered Dietitian (in-person or over the phone)
- Cookbook full of healthy recipes
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
When determining which recipe you want to share, consider:
- Is it a healthy recipe that aligns with Canada's Food Guide?
- Is this breakfast, lunch/dinner, or dessert recipe tasty?
- How quick and easy is the recipe to prepare?
- Is it costly to make?
- Is it your own recipe or modified from another source?
- Is this a recipe you can share and enjoy with others that promotes social connection?
Submissions will be accepted throughout Nutrition Month (March 1st-31st, 2018).
Complete the attached fillable PDF form and email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on March 31st.
Recipes will be reviewed by a sub-committee of the Wellness@Work Programming Committee and will include a Registered Dietitian to help determine the best healthy recipes.
Three winners will be announced by the end of April and prizes will be awarded.