Wellness@Work Consultation Sessions
We want to hear from you!
Wellness@Work is looking for your input on what our strengths and opportunities are for enhancing the physical and psychological health and safety of our staff and faculty. As we continue following Excellence Canada’s Healthy Workplace Model, we are looking for opportunities to enhance wellness at U of G.
Come join a 1.5h session and participate in an activity to discuss what we’re doing well and where we can improve in the following areas:
- people engagement
- planning and programs
- process and risk
Here are a few examples of the types of discussion topics we will ask for your feedback on:
- What is it like working here? What is the culture?
- Are healthy workplace programs inclusive and accessible for all staff and faculty?
- When changes occur- how are you involved?
- Are you aware of Wellness@Work and the vision for the initiative?
- How are you kept informed of health, safety and wellness topics?
We are committed to our vision of a thriving workforce, organization and community and want to hear what you think we can do to make U of G even better!
Please RSVP for one of the following dates using this short survey: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5q1diduzK23x1nT.
- Aug 15th 1:00-2:30pm, UC 442
- Aug 21st 9:00-10:30am, UC 442