The Great Wellness@Work Recipe Contest
Wellness@Work is celebrating Nutrition Month throughout March.
Do you have a favourite healthy breakfast, main dish/entrée, or dessert recipe that you want to share?
The Wellness@Work Programming Committee is encouraging all employees to submit a healthy recipe for a chance to win one of three prizes, including:
- $50 gift card from Hospitality Services
- A free 30 minute Q&A with a Registered Dietitian (in-person or over the phone)
- Cookbook full of healthy recipes
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
When determining which recipe you want to share, consider:
- Is it a healthy recipe that aligns with Canada's new Food Guide?
- Is this breakfast, lunch/dinner, or dessert recipe tasty?
- How quick and easy is the recipe to prepare?
- Is it costly to make?
- Is it your own recipe or modified from another source?
- Is this a recipe you can share and enjoy with others that promotes social connection?
Submissions will be accepted throughout Nutrition Month (March).
Complete the attached fillable PDF form and email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on March 29, 2019.
Recipes will be reviewed by a sub-committee of the Wellness@Work Programming Committee and on-campus experts to help determine the best healthy recipes.
Three winners will be announced by the end of April and prizes will be awarded.