June 2019 Wellness@Work Calendar
The Wellness@Work Programming Committee has compiled the June calendar of wellness-related events and blog posts. Upcoming events include:
- Garden Gander with John Reinhart
- Gaining Control of your Pain session hosted by the Health and Performance Centre
- Explore the Arboretum on guided lunchtime walks
- Spring DIY Time: Tune up your bike at the CSA Bike Centre
- Women, Work and Wellness sessions
- Wellness Friday: Building Resilience
Participate in the Spring Snaps Challenge for your chance to win a prize! Snap a photo of beautiful flowers, gardens or trees at U of G and enter your photo to email@example.com to be entered in the contest. The contest is open until June 21st, 2019. Join one of the featured walks (Garden Gander or Arboreteum walks) for inspiration. Now that spring has sprung, there are so many beautiful spaces on campus that we can appreciate thanks to the Grounds team!
Check out the attached calendar and click on each event to learn more and register where applicable.