Dry January: Take a break from alcohol use
Dry January is an option annual event that some people take part in by avoiding the consumption of any alcohol for the entire month of January. Some do it for health reasons, to improve their sleep patterns, to save money, or simply to take a break after increased drinking over the holidays.
Below are a few tips on how you can tell people you aren't drinking:
- I'm doing it for health reasons.
- I want to take a break from drinking after the holidays.
- It's a resolution/personal goal for the month.
- I just don't feel like it.
- I don't want to drink too much and feel sick later.
- Drinking doesn't sound appealing to me right now.
Look for some alcohol-free drink options? Here are some ideas:
- Sparkling water
- Partake beer
- Carl Jung wine
- PC Blonde Brew