The September 2023 Wellness@Work Calendar is now published!
Wellness@Work is pleased to welcome you back for the new school year. We invite you to explore the September Wellness Calendar to discover and rediscover all the resources, services, and spaces that the University offers to staff and faculty.
Highlighted Programming to Support Your Well-Being
- Sept 6: Community Breakfast
- Sept 11, Sept 18 & Sept 25: Register for one of three Campus Athletics & Recreation Facilities tours to explore our state-of-the-art athletics facilities and for the chance to win a gym membership.
- Sept 14: U of G on Tour: Get to Know Your U of G Guelph Campus
- Sept 21 Keep an eye out for GREAT at U of G's relaunch on World Gratitude Day to discover ways to connect with, appreciate, and recognize your colleagues
- Sept 26: U of G on Tour: Get to Know the OVC
- Sept 27: U of G on Tour: Honey Bee Research Centre - Taste the honey straight from the comb!
- Sept 28: Take a break and tour the Fall Exhibition Season at the Art Gallery of Guelph.
- Sept 29: Never been to the Arboretum? Take a Guided Nature Walk and experience the restorative power of this hidden gem.
This Fall, we hope you have the opportunity to enjoy the magic of campus.