March 2020 Wellness@Work Calendar
View the full March Wellness@Work calendar with hyperlinks to activities below.
Featured events for March include:
- Walking Track Thursdays: Use the Athletics walking track for free all day. Have a walking meeting or enjoy a break on the track. (Happening March 5, 12 and 19)
- Cinq à Sept Staff & Faculty Social: We're continuing to offer employees free appetizers on Fridays after work. Pop in to connect with colleagues.
- Grant Program Information Session: Want to learn more about the Wellness@Work Grant Program? Have questions you want to ask? Come out to this information session.
- Testing the Hypothesis of Food Addiction: Join this research talk with U of G's Dr. Francesco Leri.
- 1Day Stand: Stop by the UC Courtyard for smoking cessation resources and supports. Enjoy some refreshments and ask any questions you have about the smoke-free campus policy.
- Live Music and BINGO Staff & Faculty Social: Be treated to some live music and music BINGO after work at Brass Taps. Reserve your table!
- Our On-Campus Circular Food System Workshop: The Sustainability Coordinator, Natalie, will share more about U of G's circular food system.
- Stress Eating Workshop: Join Kathy Somers for this brand new workshop, being offered for free to employees.
Try out the March Meatless Mondays Challenge and use the tracking sheet to note your meatless meals. Enter your tracking sheet for a chance to win a prize!
These are just some of the many activities being offered throughout March. View the calendar attached for all the details.