January 2022 Wellness Calendar
View the January 2022 Wellness Calendar.
For the January Wellness Challenge, Athletics is hosting a step challenge! The goal for this challenge is to walk 5000 steps/day, every day of the challenge to acquire 155,000 steps by the end of the month. Record your movement in the GryphFit app to be entered.
A few highlighted programming events you might be interested in:
- Jan 10th : Get to know your campus Athletic Facilities
- Jan 18th: Everybody has to eat, but not everybody should give nutrition advice: Debunking nutrition myths.
- Jan 19th: COVID-19: What’s New with Dr Andrew Papadopoulos
- Jan 25th: Positive thinking for Vitality at Work
- Jan 26th: UofG, Let’s Talk!
There is no doubt our mental health has been impacted by the pandemic. As new updates come with regarding the Omicron variant, each of us will experience different levels of comfort, worries, and unique stressors. If you are looking for support, please contact our Employee and Family Assistance Program anytime toll-free at 1-800-663-1142. Additional wellness resources can be found on the COVID-19 Wellness Resources page. You can also view the COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs page if you have any questions about the UofG vaccination requirements. You can also view to most recent recording of COVID-19: What’s New with Dr Andre Papadopoulos from December 15th.