Welcome Alumni & Friends
The College of Arts is at work unleashing compassion, creativity, and critical engagement with the world through transformative education. For five decades, the College of Arts has produced powerful art, incisive scholarship, abundant collaborations and generations of alumni who have influenced the world in countless ways.
graduates improving life worldwide
thousand in philanthropic donations in 2022/23
How to Connect
We encourage all alumni to get involved in any capacity. Your participation and contribution can help financially support students who otherwise could not afford postsecondary education, maintain and strengthen our alumni community, advance research discoveries, expand faculty, and provide experiential learning opportunities.
- Organize a class reunion - contact us to reconnect with your former classmates
- Attend and/or volunteer at alumni events
- Donate and support current College of Arts students via the Dean's Innovation Fund
- Keep your contact information up to date
- Share your story, submit a testimonial
Follow us on social
If you would like more information about how you can get involved and give back to the College of Arts, please contact: