Welcome Engineering Students!
The Engineering Peer Helpers are experienced Engineering students who are here to help you. We offer drop-in and by-appointment study groups to help you develop your problem-solving skills. You can also meet one-on-one with an Engineering Peer Helper to get advice and ideas on how to handle engineering classes, manage a busy course load, and make the most of your study time. We also offer workshops, and you may even see us drop by one of your classes.
What's Happening in Winter 2022:
- Mock Midterms and Concept Review Sessions
- Accountability Groups - Goal Setting and Productive Studying with a group of other engineering students
- The Virtual Atrium - Will be facilitated at the beginning of the semester to encourage interactions with your engineering peers.
- Individual Appointments - Book a meeting for advice and ideas for managing the Engineering course load on the library service WC online.
- Updates and details on our events are available on our Instagram and Facebook page (@engpeers_uog)!
Check out our handouts and guides!
The Engineering Peer Helpers have developed online and in-print resources on Matlab, Problem Solving, Time Management, and other topics for students like you. Check out the Time Management and Problem Solving Quicklinks for more.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch our workshops and videos on teamwork, time management, and much more!
Questions? Want to make an appointment? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a one-on-one consultation: University of Guelph Library (mywconline.com)