Services provided: Diagnosis, rehabilitation, and health promotion services.
Number of hours required: Positions are a minimum of 3-5 hours per week.
Tasks: Volunteers will be involved in clinical and research experiences, and special events.
Position Description: Blog Writer
Position Summary: This volunteer position includes writing blog articles utilizing SEO strategies, creating images as applicable in Canva, and developing a corresponding infographic for the article.
Skills Required: Organized, ability to work independently, quality writing skills, willingness to learn new skills, ability to conduct online research, basic graphic design skills, and knowledge of Canva (or willingness to learn).
Assignment: Complete 1 to 2 articles per month.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Completion of applicable training for position.
- Writing blog articles as detailed in the Blog Writing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Creating images in Canva as directed in SOP.
- Responding to emails within a reasonable time period (no more than 3 days).
- Communicating when unable to complete assignment on time.
- Sending completed assignment in by the end of the month.
- Completing evaluation at end of program.