Application deadline extended to May 1 (11:59 p.m. EDT)
To complete this application, you must:
- Have applied to the University of Guelph or the University of Guelph-Humber for the fall entry. An offer of admission is not required to complete this application;
- Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada;
- Be entering post-secondary studies for the first time;
- Have received your Admission's Acknowledgement Package with your 7-digit student identification number (located on the top right hand corner).
You will require the following information or documents to complete this application.
- Your parent(s') income tax return for 2019.
- Your own bank account and investment balances.
- Your estimated summer earnings.
- The value of any motor vehicles you own.
- If you are married - your partner's income tax return for 2019.
Please ensure your application is complete and accurate. Once submitted, you cannot return to the application.
You will be provided with a confirmation number once your application has been submitted successfully. This confirmation number will be required if you need to inquire about or make changes to your application.
If you need to make changes
If you have made an error or would like to amend your application you must contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com with the subject line stating "N.A.F. Changes", and in the body of your message indicate your Confirmation Number, University Of Guelph or Guelph-Humber student identification number and your full name.
Entrance Bursary and scholarship offers will be sent to students, by letter, in late-May. Successful applicants only will be notified.
The information collected on this application will be used to assess an applicant's level of financial need for the purpose of selecting need-based entrance awards. Complete this form only once.