Deadline for Fall 2023 GTA Applications
Date and Time
Postings for SEDRD's Fall 2023 GTA positions are now available on the Academic Staff Work Assignments website (https://www.uoguelph.ca/sessional_ta/). Select "School of Env. Design and Rural Dev" for SEDRD courses. Applications are due by July 21, 2023.
To apply, be sure to:
- Login to the work assignment site using your UofG email account.
- Update your profile on the work assignment site.
- In each application, include details of your qualifications and a CV.
- Apply to at least 2-3 courses/positions.
- Indicate your preference level for each course/position.
- Select consider me for all.
For information about Levels of Consideration, refer to the FAQ: FAQ | What Level of Consideration am I in? (uoguelph.ca). Most SEDRD students are Level 2.
By applying for a GTA position, you are agreeing to be available to complete all assigned duties as determined by the instructor(s), available to attend all mandatory meetings, and available until the end of the contract to invigilate and grade final exams.
Information about the process for the selection of candidates can be found on the SEDRD website: SEDRD GTA Hiring Guidelines_2023.pdf
Contact the SEDRD Administrative Officer, Cate Mennega (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information regarding SEDRD GTA’s.