Landscape Architecture Alumni
The Landscape Architecture programs in celebration of the 50th anniversary of landscape architecture at the University of Guelph has created the “Notable Alumni of Landscape Architecture” online project which features BLA and MLA alumni.
The Landscape Architecture programs in the School of Environmental Design and Rural Development (SEDRD) at the University of Guelph have a world-wide reputation as a centre for landscape architecture education. Our alumni enjoy rewarding and productive careers in the public, private and academic sectors. The landscape architecture programs have a strong relationship with the largest group of landscape architecture alumni in Canada.
Photos: BLA Class of 1989
BLA and MLA Alumni Involvement
Our alumni play an important role in student life at our School. Your experience, expertise, and support can help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders in the profession. As alumni, you can continue to participate by:
- Engaging a class in a real world project or participate in field visits to project sites
- Hiring a student for an Internship semester
- Attending a Design Critique
- Coming to our School as a Guest Speaker
- Serving as a member or mentor with the provincial association
- Organizing a Class Reunion or Project
- Sending us your news information, stories or photos
- Becoming a supporter of our Landscape Architecture programs by donating to a new or existing project or award/scholarship
The Landscape Architecture programs in SEDRD within the Ontario Agricultural College are committed to keeping our alumni community connected to the Faculty and to each other, as part of a lifelong relationship with the University of Guelph and those in the profession. To ensure that we can keep you informed, please confirm or if necessary update your contact information; connect with your classmates; or send in your news for the Alumni Newsletter.
- Update Your Contact Information: Send LA updates directly to email@example.com and to Alumni House Records
- Send Any News Information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our SEDRD website for the latest news stories.
- Follow SEDRD on our @SEDRD Twitter feed
Do you have news information, stories or photos you are willing to share? Email them to Diana Foolen, Landscape Architecture Programs Assistant at email@example.com We'd love to post them on the website or include them in future issues of OAC Alumni News.
LA Support from Alumni and Friends
Landscape Architecture at the University of Guelph is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2015. What better way to show your pride then becoming an annual supporter of our programs? To make a gift, visit the OAC online giving page*
Online donation instructions
- Once the OAC secure giving page is launched, click on "I prefer to support an area not listed above".
- Please indicate your preferred fund: The Landscape Architecture Account Number is 800891.
- Identify the amount you'd like to give.
- In the additional details section, type "Landscape Architecture Programs" and list any additional details.
- Upon completing this portion, please continue completing the rest of the form.
For more information regarding any donations please contact OAC Alumni Affairs.
As alumni and supporters, you are integral to our success. We are deeply grateful for your continued interest in the Landscape Architecture programs at the University of Guelph.