September 2019 Wellness@Work Calendar
Hope you have been enjoying the summer and are looking forward to an exciting Fall! Attached below is the full September Wellness@Work calendar and the Take a Hike! Challenge poster.
Wellness@Work is challenging you to try at least one new hike each week during the month of September for your chance to win a prize!
Here are a few upcoming opportunities to help you find balance during a busy start to the school year :
- Vegetable and Flower Market- Pop by the Guelph Centre for Urban Organic Farming on Thursdays to purchase fresh produce grown right here on campus!
- Smoke-Free Peer Support Group- Drop by to speak with U of G community members and a quit coach to talk about challenges and successes on the road to becoming smoke-free.
- Garden Gander- Join a guided stroll through U of G’s gardens with Grounds Manager, John Reinhart.
- Outdoor Yoga on Johnston Green- To celebrate the Fall Equinox, join the Classical Yoga for Total Health and Awareness group for free outdoor yoga over the lunch hour.
- Mental Health Training: Sign up for “Beyond the Books” or “SafeTALK” to learn strategies to support those experiencing a mental health challenge.