HAFA/HFTM Alumni Association
The HAFA/HFTM Alumni Association aims to:
- Develop and maintain the valued associations established among graduates of the School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management and to give graduates a channel for continued interest in their profession.
- Publicize the work and activities of The School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management and to aid in maintaining good relations with the public, faculty and students.
- Offer continuing assistance to all aspects of the School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management, College of Business & Economics and the University of Guelph.
- Support the University of Guelph Alumni Association.
Who we are:
The School has over 5,000 graduates who automatically become members of the Alumni Association upon graduation. If you graduated from the following programs, you are a member of the Association:
- B. Comm. Hotel and Food Administration
- B. Comm. Hotel and Food Administration Co-op
- B. Comm. Tourism Management
- MBA Hospitality & Tourism Management - Distance (On-line)
- MSc Tourism and Hospitality
- PhD Management
Professional Development Opportunities
You can view our Current Constitution here.