I see that additional faculty members are affiliated with the CCAP program. Can I apply to work with someone who is not a primary CCAP faculty member?

As your primary advisor and research supervisor, you should select a faculty member within the CCAP program. This does not preclude that your research might involve one of the other faculty within the Psychology department or in other departments on campus, or prevent you from also doing additional research with these other faculty. To see which CCAP faculty members are accepting students for each admission cycle or academic year, please see the listing on the website.