- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- You must be entering post-secondary studies for the first time.
To maximize all entrance awards that the University of Guelph will consider me for I should:
- Apply for admission to the University of Guelph.
- Review the criteria for the Lincoln Alexander Chancellor's Scholarships and the President's Scholarships.
- Complete the Entrance Financial Need Assessment Form no later than April 15. An offer of admission is not required to complete this application.
- Look for awards requiring an application using the award search.
The University will accept and review your application for admission and provide Student Financial Services with your admission average and application status. This information will be used to:
- Consider you for a University of Guelph Entrance Scholarship.
- Assess your financial situation based on the information you provided on the Entrance Financial Need Assessment Form.
- Send you an email before the end of May confirming all entrance awards being offered to you. This email will provide you with a detailed explanation of the award(s) being offered to you, the value of the award(s) and the conditions of the award(s).