- You must be a Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada;
- You must be entering post-secondary studies for the first time.
To maximize all entrance awards that the University of Guelph will consider me for I should:
- Apply for admission to the University of Guelph.
- Review the criteria for the Lincoln Alexander Chancellor's Scholarships and the President's Scholarships.
- Complete the Entrance Financial Need Assessment Form no later than April 15. An offer of admission is not required to complete this application.
- Look for awards requiring an application using the award search.
The University will accept and review your application for admission and provide Student Financial Services with your admission average and application status. This information will be used to:
- Consider you for a University of Guelph Entrance Scholarship.
- Assess your financial situation based on the information you provided on the Entrance Financial Need Assessment Form.
- Send out a financial aid package letter confirming all entrance awards being offered to you before the end of May. This letter will provide you with a detailed explanation of the award(s) being offered to you, the value of the award(s), and conditions of the award(s).