University of Guelph's Top 20 Bucket List for Employees
The University of Guelph has many unique features and activities for employees to enjoy. We have compiled many of these features into a Top 20 Bucket List.
Work your way through with a colleague or on your own, and have fun appreciating our campus.
- Book a lunch at PJ’s Restaurant in the Atrium and support our students’ learning $*
- Walk in the Arboretum or play a round of disc golf
- Cheer on your Gryphons at a Varsity Game $ (or free to Athletics members)
- Stroll along The Cow Path between Reynold’s Walk and the Dairy Bush and look at the animals
- Visit the Art Gallery of Guelph and Sculpture Park
- Lace-up for a noon hour rec skate at the Gryphon Centre Arena $ (or free to Athletics members)
- Take a quiet moment at The Rutherford Family Conservatory
- Eat lunch at Creelman Hall and see why it was voted the best campus food in Canada $
- Play frisbee with a friend on Johnston Green
- Have an ice cream sandwich at the Bullring $
- Attend a fitness class or walk the track at the Athletics Centre $ (or free to Athletics members)
- Participate in a free Classical Yoga for Total Health and Awareness class, every Tuesday
- Use your Guelph ID card to borrow a book from McLaughlin Library’s Gryph Reads collection
- Book a massage at the Health and Performance Centre $
- Eat some honey from the Honey Bee Research Centre $
- Invite a colleague to an upcoming Wellness@Work event
- Buy seasonal produce from the Guelph Centre for Urban Organic Farming on Thursday afternoons
- Take a selfie by the Gryphon Statue
- Learning about the University of Guelph by taking the self-guided Historical Walking Tour
- Join a Wellness@Work monthly challenge
Is there an activity that is missing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
*Payment is required for items with the $ symbol.