February 2022 Wellness Calendar
View the February 2022 Wellness Calendar.
A few highlighted programming events you might be interested in:
- February 7th, 14th & 28th : Morning Mindful Moment
- February 9th: Mental Fitness for Energy Enhancement
- February 11th & 25th: U of G Plant Talks Presents: The Ontario Feral and Heritage Apple Project & the Guelph Centre for Urban Organic Farming
- February 17th: Cultivating a Sense of Peace, Happiness and Calm: Workshop with U of G Yoga and Meditation Collective
- February 28th: Rebuilding the Inner Fire: A Creative Workshop on Tending to Burnout
There is no doubt our mental health has been impacted by the pandemic. As new updates come with regarding the Omicron variant, each of us will experience different levels of comfort, worries, and unique stressors. If you are looking for support, please contact our Employee and Family Assistance Program anytime toll-free at 1-800-663-1142. Additional wellness resources can be found on the COVID-19 Wellness Resources page. You can also view the COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs page if you have any questions about the UofG vaccination requirements.
As of January 19th students, faculty and staff are now required to wear a medical-style mask at U of G locations. You can also view to most recent recording of COVID-19: What's New with Dr. Andrew Papadopoulos from January 14th.