French Composition II (Distance Education) W18 (FREN*3520)
Code and section: FREN*3520*DE
Term: Winter 2018
Instructor: D. Cornelio
This is a continuation of FREN*2520 with special emphasis on creative writing.
By the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
- Write short creative texts – including descriptions, character development, and narration – using an appropriate style with grammatical accuracy in French at a B2 level.
- Critically analyze examples of French composition.
- Offer helpful and constructive criticism to a classmate and respond thoughtfully to the criticism you receive.
- Reflect on your reading, learning, and writing processes building a portfolio of your work.
- Penser l’écriture
- Penser la révision
- La description
- L’ évaluation du travail d’un pair
- Le Lieu
- Le portrait
- Construire une histoire
- Préparation de son e-portfolio
Prerequisite(s): FREN*2020, FREN*2060, FREN*2520
Restriction(s): This is a Priority Access Course. Some restrictions may apply during some time periods.