These bursaries are intended to assist international students that are experiencing an unforeseen and/or unexpected financial situation or emergency. To apply you must complete the Undergraduate Financial Need Assessment Form for International Students by the deadline dates listed below. Students will be notified of their eligibility by email from the Student Awards office.
- Students must have completed a minimum of one year of study before they can apply for a University of Guelph International Bursary. Waived for Summer 2021
- Students can receive one bursary per academic year (fall/winter/summer).
- Fall semester bursary application deadline is November 1.
- Winter semester bursary application deadline is March 1.
- Summer semester bursary application deadline is July 2.
- Emergency situations are dealt with as they arise. Students who are faced with an emergency must speak with the International Student Advisor in Student Experience.