These bursaries are intended to assist international students that are experiencing an unforeseen and/or unexpected financial situation or emergency. To apply you must complete the University of Guelph International Bursary application by the deadline dates listed below and submit it to the International Student Advisor in Student Life. Students will be notified of their eligibility by e-mail from the Student Awards office.
- Students must have completed a minimum of one year of study before they can apply for a University of Guelph International Bursary.
- Students can receive one bursary per academic year. (fall/winter/summer).
- Fall semester bursary application deadline is November 1.
- Winter semester bursary application deadline is March 1.
- Summer semester bursary application deadline is July 2.
- Emergency situations are dealt with as they arise. Students who are faced with an emergency must speak with the International Student Advisor in Student Life - located on the 3rd floor of the University Centre.