Non-Canadian citizens or non-permanent residents entering post-secondary studies for the first time and registering in the first semester of a degree program in the fall semester.
Exception: If you are an International Student studying at a Canadian curriculum high school you will be considered for a University of Guelph Entrance Scholarship if the minimum admission average is achieved.
- Submit an application for admission.
- Ensure that my admission application is complete and all documents are received by the University of Guelph no later than March 1.
- Consider your application for admission and your scholarship eligibility when the required curriculum-specific supporting documentation, as stated on the Admission Services website, is received. Successful recipients will be informed of their scholarship with their offer of admission.
- Apply the scholarship to your U of G student account in two equal payments over the fall and winter semesters.
Conditions of Entrance Scholarships
- Must register for a minimum of 2.0 credits for both of the fall and winter semesters.
- Must pay the full-time International student tuition and fees for both the fall and winter semesters.