2020 OAC Virtual Careers and Cocktails
Date and Time
From your computer
Calling all OAC students and alumni!
Join the OAC Alumni Assocation for this online networking event. Bring your own drink of choice for a virtual social time to discuss careers in agriculture, OAC, and things that you sould consider when pursing a career with the following industry representatives:
- Julia Romagnoli - Dairy Specialist with John Deere
- Dawn Pate - Research, Regulatory, and Plant Agriculture with experience in fresh produce production
- Christopher Dufault - experience in pesticide regulation, and agronomy pertaining to crop production
- Elliot & Rebecca Miller - Agronomy and Agriculture Business/Retail
- Caiden Fairbairn - Agriculture Finance
- Ashley Knapton - Dairy Specialist, Corteva Agriscience
Registration closes October 1, 2020 at 9 a.m. Instructions on how to join the meeting and a survey, where you can choose which break out room you'd like to join, will be emailed out prior to the event.
For more information please email Cassandra Barden, Development Assistant, OAC at email@example.com