OAC Alumni Association 2020 Curling Bonspiel
Date and Time
Guelph Curling Club
Registration now open
Cost of registration is $280 for alumni team; $200 for student team (including dinner)
- 8 am - Registration
- 9 am - Game #1 (draw 1)
- 11:15 am - Game #1 (draw 2)
- 1:30 pm - Game #2 (draw 1)
- 3:45 pm - Game #2 (draw 2)
- 5:30 pm - Social
- 6:15 pm - Dinner
- 7:30 pm - Awards Ceremony
Awards and prizes will be awarded for top scores, senior curler, spirit and best-dressed teams. Be creative!
Optional "Closest to the Button" Contest
- Each team is welcome to join in the "Closest to the Button" contest
- Prize money for the winners!
- Only $20 per team
- Register at the door on the day of the event - cash or cheque only please
- Each team member throws one rock, to be scored. A throw-off may be needed in case of a tie. "Closest to the Button" points will be used in case of a tie for the social and competitive draw standings.