The Ontario Agricultural College is looking for current University of Guelph students who are eager to show off our campus and promote OAC programs during the 2015/2016 school year.
Ambassadors will assist in our outreach activities held for prospective students from across Ontario. Ambassadors will contribute to the success of each event by ensuring each student and teacher has a positive experience on campus. This is done primarily through: greeting school buses as they arrive on campus; leading groups to their activities across campus; answering campus-related questions; and handing out material. Volunteers are also occasionally needed for off campus events.
Reasons to Volunteer with OAC
- Enhance and develop your skills
- Give back to the university
- Promote the university and your specific program
- Meet new people
- Share your research
- Have fun!
OAC will provide volunteers with:
- OAC Ambassador name tag
- Volunteer certificate (if requested)
- Training activities
- Experience in event planning and management
- Lunch (if applicable to the event)
- Recognition incentives, such as swag and gift cards
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in helping with.