Arrell Food Summit 2022
Date and Time
A Hybrid Event: Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto and Online
The Future of Food
Join the Arrell Food Institute at the 5th annual Arrell Food Summit, where we'll explore key topics around the future of food.
The global food system is pressured by demands of a growing population, and we need to find and implement solutions to feed our population while protecting our planet. At the Arrell Food Summit, we will bring together food leaders and experts from across the system to co-create solutions and discuss how we can work together to ensure a healthy and resilient future of food.
Some of the topics we'll explore include:
- The future of protein
- Disruptions in the food system
- Ag-tech innovation and investment
- Food sovereignty
- Youth perspectives on the future
Prices & Registration
- $250 - In-Person Summit Pass: Includes in-person access to all Summit sessions at the Shangri-La Hotel Toronto, including a post-Summit cocktail reception. This pass also includes access to a pre-Summit online cooking class with Chef Eva Chin on Monday, June 6th, and acesss to the online on-demand section for up to six weeks post-event.
- $50 - Online Summit Pass: Includes access to all Summit content, including a livestream viewing of all Summit plenary sessions, an exclusive on-demand section available up to six weeks post-event, a pre-Summit online cooking class with Chef Eva Chin on Monday, June 6th and digital networking opportunities.
- Registered, full-time university students can access the online pass for a special rate of $25. Proof or registration may be required.
Limited tickets available. Register now to avoid disappointment!